Riley and Jake had their first wrestling matches and tournaments. Jake has lots of room for improvement and he will improve. Riley won all six with pins. He has a goal to pin every opponent this season.
Riley and me looking cool waiting for his next match to come up. Yes, Riley is so cool he tells me not to cheer anymore in the stands. I cheer anyway. Eighth graders (I'm shaking my head here)...they are the worst!
My sweet Jakers after a long day of wrestling. I still can't believe he can sleep anywhere like this.
Ben's team beat their rivals this week 63-18. this cool picture was put in the paper. I love it.
He also had league duals this week. He won one by forfeit, lost one 5-4 where the ref awarded a stalling point to his opponent with 3 seconds left in the match. Yes, it was the worst call I've ever seen. He won his last match with a pin. Next week...regionals.




No comments:
Post a Comment