Sunday, February 23, 2020

Jake -12

Who is your favorite band or solo artist?   AJR 

What do you see yourself doing five years from now?  Working for Genesis Landscaping or for the River store earning money for college.

What do you do when you feel bored?  Work out.

Who is your hero and Why? I have a lot of heroes.  My brothers, my wrestling coaches, Dad, you (me, mom).  They are all helping me learn and grow.

Do you have a favorite movie?  Interstellar

What music makes you particularly happy?  Doing something like dirtbiking.

How do you handle stress?  I don't have stress.

Do you like to read? Yes, it depends on the book.  My favorite book is Jurassic Park.

What qualities do you admire in other people?  selflessness.

How would you describe your own personality? I'm a good person.  I try to do the right things.  I like to be funny and I am working at that. 

What was your worst moment this year?  I can't think of one.  I try to focus on the positives.  If you victimize yourself you are the victim.  

What was your best moment/moments this year?  Losing 20 lbs and making 100s for wrestling.

What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year?  Losing weight.

What are some of your goals for this next year?  To turn the corner in wrestling like I did in dirtbiking.  Get better at rock climbing.  Get better at carving while water skiing.  I also want good grades. 

Would you want to be famous?  No.

Do you consider yourself a leader?  Not yet.  I'm still being led by my older brothers.  It's hard to turn around and do the exact same thing.

What is your favorite family recipe?  any food.

What are your favorite family traditions?  Anything we do together that is active.

What career or job do you want to have one day?  I don't know.

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?  Anything outdoors. 

What makes you laugh?  Jokes.   

What makes you angry? Weighing more than I would like to. 

What makes you most afraid?  Getting fat.

What do you enjoy doing for fun?  Being outdoors.

What is your favorite color?  green

What do you dream about?  nothing

What would your perfect day look like? Eggs and bacon for breakfast with a glass of milk, go dirtbiking, mountain biking and kayaking with a steak dinner and cheese sausage and beans.




No comments:

Post a Comment