First of all, what is it with purse dogs? This was at a restaurant Brad and I ate at this week. The waiter petted the dog with gloves on, you know coronavirus gloves. I hoped that the waiter changed his gloves after petting the dog, but wonder....
Maybe one day I'll understand why people love purse dogs so much. Maybe I'll get one of my own. You never know.
Other events from this week:
Ben found out why he got a one on the AP biology test. Did I tell you that? Ben got a 5 on the AP calculus test (remember he had to take it twice due to technical difficulties) and a 1 on the AP bio test which we found very strange. Anyway, his teacher was able to find out why he received such a low score and we found out that his submissions were blank...this year and AP tests, what a mess!!!! Ben can retake the test next year, but I don't feel like it is worth it. I even feel like we should be refunded. Ugh, coronavirus!!!!!!!
Our new queen is producing eggs. That is a good thing. Maybe I didn't tell you that our old queen died but it did.
Brad and I had several days off just to chill. That was wonderful. However, one of the days off that Brad had was spent taking out Mckenzie's wisdom teeth.
Yes, his assistant passed out during the procedure. (I know you were wondering)
Yes, they (Kenzie and Brad) thought it would be funny to paint her face with blood during the procedure.
Yes, he actually quoted the joker, "why so serious?" when taking these picture below. And yes, McKenzie laughed too. Yes they both have the same sense of humor. Hence the title of this post.
End of story though, she survived.
Brad said she would hurt because she had some hard bone...and she did hurt.
I had to remind her, on day two, that everyone's cheeks look like chipmunk cheeks for a while.
I think her chipmunk cheeks are cute. She thinks she looks like she has fat prosthetics like they use in acting attached to her face. Anyway, while she still hurts a little today, she is on the road to recovery. By the time she leaves for college, she'll be right back to normal. BTW shout out to my mom who made her the shirt she's wearing here.
Just FYI, the world is still crazy (it's been 5 whole months of crazy. I'm so done!!!). We don't know what school will look like this fall but we are trying to be more positive. Yesterday Ben took this picture from our driveway of a double rainbow. It reminded me that things are going to be okay after all, and they will.











No comments:
Post a Comment