What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I'll be 23 and entering medical school.
What do you do when you feel bored? Bake bread, go see Blue, or paint.
Who is your hero and Why? No hero. I mean I love and look up to you guys but I wouldn't call you my heros.
Do you have a favorite movie? I have a lot of favorite movies. Lord of the Rings, all of it, it counts as one movie. Star Wars, that is going to count as one movie, all except Solo which means 10. Lonesome Dove, Life is Beautiful, Fight Club, a Man from Uncle, and Little Women 2019 version.
What music makes you particularly happy? Well, like any typical teenager that is looking to be unique, I have sorted all of my playlists into emotions and I have a yellow heart playlist that is full of love songs from the 60s that I really like. Songs like Sugar by the Archies.
How do you handle stress? Denial.
Do you like to read? I do like to read. My favorite book is still the Lonesome Dove. Also I reread the Lord of the Rings. I really like that one. There were these books that I read as a kid, "Song of the Lioness" series and they are, like, for 12 years olds but I really like them.
What qualities do you admire in other people? Kindness, acceptance, hard working, successful, intelligent, educated, intellectual, fair and adventurous
How would you describe your own personality? Good vibes. (I pointed out to her that is what she said for the last three years in a row and pushed here a little more) I am a person with a charming sort of self-deprecating wit and a dry sense of humor. I'm not friendly. I'm an introvert. I...am not sassy, I hate the word sassy and I'm not sarcastic, I'm witty. I'm also super not charming sometimes and people can hate me. I'm a free thinker. I'm mysterious.
What was your worst moment this year? Have I had a worst moment this year? (I told her she definitely had one because a whole year has passed and also pressed her on this more) I don't know, I always block out any arguments with family. I always cover them up so those aren't really real. (I got her to admit that arguing with family was the worst moment, she wouldn't tell me which argument). We got into some big fights this year. Also I really struggled at the start of quarantine, just handling it.
How would you describe your own personality? Good vibes. (I pointed out to her that is what she said for the last three years in a row and pushed here a little more) I am a person with a charming sort of self-deprecating wit and a dry sense of humor. I'm not friendly. I'm an introvert. I...am not sassy, I hate the word sassy and I'm not sarcastic, I'm witty. I'm also super not charming sometimes and people can hate me. I'm a free thinker. I'm mysterious.
What was your worst moment this year? Have I had a worst moment this year? (I told her she definitely had one because a whole year has passed and also pressed her on this more) I don't know, I always block out any arguments with family. I always cover them up so those aren't really real. (I got her to admit that arguing with family was the worst moment, she wouldn't tell me which argument). We got into some big fights this year. Also I really struggled at the start of quarantine, just handling it.
What was your best moment/moments this year? Um, I got 100 class absences in one semester and I still got straight A's. That was pretty sick. (I pressed her again and I asked her if play Ursula in the Little Mermaid was her best moment) I liked playing Ursula but I wouldn't call it my best moment. My best moment was on the boat, the sun was shining and the motor was running and I'm the happiest I've ever been.
What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year? I've been happy this year and I'm proud of that. Personal introspection is what caused me to change and grow and has let me be a happier person this year.
What are some of your goals for this next year? (Um, she said an inappropriate comment here that I had to ask her brother what it even was and I'm not writing it down but just knows she likes to push my buttons and it had something to do with boys) I want to do well in school. I want to get along with you guys when I come back for the summer. I want to be comfortable in Utah.
Would you want to be famous? Same answer as always, ya I would want to be famous. Being famous provides you with the ability to become inhuman in a way. I think that would be an interesting experience.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes, because most people can't think deeply enough to make decisions for themselves. It's not that I make decisions for others it's that I can see the world around me and judge it in a way that allows me to lead other people.
What is your favorite family recipe? Bread. Also still coffee cake.
What are your favorite family traditions? Ski boating in the summer and family nights out by the fire.
What career or job do you want to have one day? I'm going be a doctor. I don't know what kind of doctor. That's realistically. If we are speaking unrealistically I want to be a river guide in the summers and a photographer for national geographic who travels the world in the winters. But that's not what I'm going to do. That's a child's dream. My adult dream is to become a super rich doctor, buy myself a mountain and a house boat and a cabin.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? I like to lay on the grass. I like to be in the ski boat. I like to be in my duckie.
What makes you laugh? Myself. I'm the funniest person I know. Also, my family.
What makes you angry? My family. Also the idea that I have to leave. It doesn't really make me angry. Never mind.
What career or job do you want to have one day? I'm going be a doctor. I don't know what kind of doctor. That's realistically. If we are speaking unrealistically I want to be a river guide in the summers and a photographer for national geographic who travels the world in the winters. But that's not what I'm going to do. That's a child's dream. My adult dream is to become a super rich doctor, buy myself a mountain and a house boat and a cabin.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? I like to lay on the grass. I like to be in the ski boat. I like to be in my duckie.
What makes you laugh? Myself. I'm the funniest person I know. Also, my family.
What makes you angry? My family. Also the idea that I have to leave. It doesn't really make me angry. Never mind.
What makes you most afraid? Not leaving. No, that's not true. I am afraid of fish and falling. I hate fish. I don't want them to touch me ever. It's disgusting just the thought of it. And I'm not afraid of heights because I can stand on top of tall stuff but I'm afraid of falling from heights.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Being with my family.
What is your favorite color? A dark rich emerald green. But I also like red, I like yellow, I like blue. I'm a complicated woman.
What do you dream about? I have really weird and vivid dreams. I have a dream. I am rich. I'm old. I buy a whole mountain, just one mountain and I put a two bedroom cabin at the very tip top of the mountain. (I asked her if she was married, she said yes, if she had children, no but she does have a dog, just one.) I also own a house boat on Lake Navajo.
What would your perfect day look like? Just to keep it different from last year (so I guess that means her perfect day would be the same as last year and I think that had something to do with water skiing), I get up to watch the sunrise with my friends at Lion's Den, we go hike Cascade Canyon as a family, we come back and we all run the river and then we come back and have an outside family barbecue.
Any final words? It's been a good year.

No comments:
Post a Comment