Sunday, August 2, 2020

Jordan, 20

Who is your favorite band or solo artist?  Led Zeppelin.  I really like the song Nobody's fault but mine.

What do you see yourself doing five years from now?  I'll be in medical school.  I'll be taking care of my family. 

What do you do when you feel bored?  I like to read and work out.  

Who is your hero and Why?  My parents because they raised me and are amazing examples.

Do you have a favorite movie?  The Gentleman.

What music makes you particularly happy?  Classic rock and newer alternative like Hallucinagenics (I pointed out that this was a song about drugs, it's my duty as a mom). 

How do you handle stress?  I like to lift or exercise or do something outside.

Do you like to read?  Yes.  My favorite book is 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson.

What qualities do you admire in other people?  Leadership, strength, ability to make decisions, ability to recognize when they are wrong, and the ability to unify and bring others together. 

How would you describe your own personality?  I believe I have natural skills at being a leader like being decisive and trying to unify people.  I believe I don't force myself on others and I'm usually always happy.

What was your worst moment this year?  When I cracked my head open on my mission and had to go to the hospital.  

What was your best moment/moments this year?  Getting to see my family when I came back.

What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year?  Learning to rock climb and having gotten a raise to $18/hour at landscaping.

What are some of your goals for this next year?  I want to get straight As in my classes and continue to get better at time management.  I want to continue to be fit and eat healthy.  I want to surround myself with good friends and smart people.  I want to prepare for dental school and I want to date girls and try to find a wife.  (Is that a goal for this year I asked, he said no just before he leaves college).

Would you want to be famous?  No.

Do you consider yourself a leader?  Yes.  

What is your favorite family recipe?  Cinnamon rolls.
  
What are your favorite family traditions?  Making nut braid every year and opening presents and stealing someone's candy when they trick or treat, duh!

What career or job do you want to have one day?  I want to be a dentist or a surgeon. 

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?  Dirtbiking. 

What makes you laugh?  My family.  (I asked him if it was all his family or just his dad)  Just my dad.  The funniest thing that Dad does is how he over exaggerates when he tells stories.  His stories are really funny.    

What makes you angry?  My siblings. Sometimes they spit in my face (Riley) and hit me. 

What makes you most afraid?  Having a family member die.

What do you enjoy doing for fun?  Cutting my hair because I'm really good at it.  (He laughs because he just cut his hair today and he's really proud that he did a good job).    No, climbing, dirtbiking, spending time with my family and with good friends.  

What is your favorite color?  Green because it is really pretty in the spring.  And that rhymed and I can rhyme anytime, on a dime, with a lime and I'm a poet and I didn't know it but my feet show it.  You should write that down.

What do you dream about?  I dreamed a couple of nights ago that someone died I think.  (I told him that he didn't have to talk about a dream per se but more like a wish he wanted to see come true.)  I dream about becoming successful and spending time with my family. 

What would your perfect day look like?  Getting up at 8, getting a lift in, being able to go to the lake with my family, coming home, having burgers, being able to sit by the camp fire, maybe having a nice girl over.  (I asked him on his perfect day if it was always summer)  Yes, it is always summer.  I mean winter is good too but it is too cold sometimes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment