Sunday, December 6, 2020

Quick update on Light the World and picture dump

Still trying to light the world.  Didn't do Friday's suggestion...wasn't my style.  Saturday I went on a walk with a friend who has just gotten out of brain surgery and is working on rehabilitation.  Also had an opportunity to buy something from the store of a patient who is our patron.  I felt like both were opportunities to serve.  Today fasted and sent my fast money to Holding out Help.  Tomorrow we are supposed to decorate a neighbors door.  That's probably not going to happen so have to think of something else.

Quick picture dump:

These two came home for Thanksgiving break:



As always it felt great to have them home.

The boys went dirtbiking one day Ben even skipped football practice for it!



Thanksgiving day they learned to tractor (we are getting ready to build a garage on our property) while I prepared the meal.




While the turkey was cooking Kenzie, Blue and I went on our annual Thanksgiving Day Hike.




I got my Christmas decorations up the very next day.  Well, actually Jake put the entire tree up but I did the rest.  Not going to lie, Jakers did an awesome job with the tree and it was pretty nice for me to not have to do that.







Love the boots in the corner.  They really add to the ambiance.

Ooh...speaking of adding to the ambiance of things.  I got my new couch!!!!!! (Yes, it was time for the duct taped couch to go).


They are both back at school now.  Jordan is dating a girl that he dated before his mission.  She is real nice.  He says it is good to have a friend and someone who knows him.  I'm glad she is there.  Kenzie went to a winter ball with Anna's roommates.  I guess one of the dads owns a warehouse and they were able to do it there.  Here are some pics.





So glad she has Anna banana there to hang with.  They have such a good friendship!












 
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment