I got a wide brimmed hat to protect myself from the sun more. Yep, brown spots on the side of my face tell me I'm getting too much sun and the nurse that I go to see said to get a wide brimmed hat, so I did. Here I am modeling it before a bike ride.I
I've been taking pictures of turkeys that land on my roof. Why not? Good morning turkey.
I've been going on mountain bike rides. And Blue knows when I go (I do try to bring him) and hops in my suburban.
I decorated for Halloween:
Too bad we don't get any trick-or-treaters.
I also got a cool picture of my Grandpa Cliff from my dad that I wanted to post here.
Jordan went to dental school interviews and worked. Kenzie tutored, volunteered and studied. Ben studied, learned and played rugby and joined a wrestling club. Yay!
Riley trick-and treated (or rather dressed up as Wesley and his girlfriend dressed up as Buttercup and together they visited the people they know who gave him candy). He is pictured here with our hygienist, Kim, and her 2 year old, Von.
Riley also hunted...with Brad who made the hunting possible. (Seriously he should get the best dad ever award for all the supplies he bought and the time he made to take Riley hunting).
Brad even ended up going out by himself to check if he could see any animal sign...he didn't see anything but mountain lion tracks. But he did catch a pretty picture of the moon...and made some pretty funny videos that I will try to post to my you tube.
Finally, Jake finished football and hurt himself ice skating having to get stitches from Dad.
Good thing Brad knows how to stitch. We've saved a lot of time and money with his stitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment