Thursday, December 15, 2022

Family pictures

 Of course since everyone was home, and it might be the last time, I made us take family pictures.  I wanted to hire a professional but Brad said with his fancy camera, we didn't need a professional.  So we took our own family pictures.

Here is the one we chose:


And here is the one of the kids and Blue that I loved:


I was really pleased with the way they turned out, but please know, family pictures are extremely difficult to take in my house.  Inevitably I always have someone that refuses to wear the clothing that I picked out (Brad and Jordan).  I have boys standing on their tiptoes so they look taller than their siblings (Jordan) and I get lots of funny outtakes like the following:
















I'm really not sure which I like more....the picture perfect ones or the outtakes.  Either way I'm glad we took the time to capture these.

No comments:

Post a Comment