Thursday, December 15, 2022

Girls trip to Ouray

 I had the opportunity to take a girls' trip with some of my girlfriends up to a cabin owned by one of the girls' in-laws in Ouray.  It was a wonderful weekend spent with some of my closest friends and the scenery was so beautiful I thought I'd post the pictures here.

We were right beneath the shadow of the mountain.  This is also below a very long and large waterfall.  The picture doesn't do the grandeur justice.






When we got there we had to all bundle up.  Ouray is much colder than our hometown.  The night sky and snow were beautiful.


That evening we ate and played games and then the next morning we went on a run/hike up and down the mountain.






After the run, we decided to go hike to see a waterfall.  And yes, we did break through the frozen creek, me falling in knee deep.









That afternoon we went to the hot springs and then that evening played more games.  These pictures make me chuckle because I feel like we look like a synchronized swim team (or a bunch of mermaids) sitting in the water like we are.




Like I said before, I really enjoyed spending quality time with quality ladies.  Sometimes, with the three boys left in my house, I just don't get enough girl time.  So glad I had this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment