
I don't believe I have ever shared a picture of this before but it is a swing that Brad made out of two ski lift chairs given to him by a patient and our "grillzebo" It's warm and shaded and beautiful. Really, Brad is amazing at what he can make.
I am doing some updating again. All this is going to be out of order of the events but I don't care. I think I will just do it by theme. Let's start with wrestling. Jake and Riley ended their spring wrestling freestyle in May. Our final tournament was a western regional tournament in Utah. It was stacked with studs and a really good experience for both of them.
Traveling and wrestling so much makes one a little tired and you learn to take naps anywhere.
Saw a full rainbow on our drive home.
Two weeks after freestyle ended the boys went to a camp in Pagosa.
Riles split his eye open during the camp. Good thing Dad knows how to stitch so well. He says that "stitching outside of a dark, wet cave feels like cheating."
We had an iris bloom this year! Hooray for pretty flowers.
I was told to try bone meal next year. I guess I have to fertilize it in the fall.
I have a great quiche recipe that we all like that I need to add to our blog.
Really yummy! But...quiche takes a while to cook so...be prepared for that.
I get the nicest texts from my kiddos and sometimes, on a day I may feel discouraged, they give just the right lift.
Also sometimes you find pictures of your idol from childhood and you have to screen shot it because it brings back such nostalgia. I don't know if I've ever told my kids about Spud Webb or if they even know who he is or why he was my idol.
He's the short one on the right and I was going to dunk like him. I kind of did...got to find the picture...then I'm definitely adding it to this post.
We have all been biking again.
And taking a dip in the water to cool off after a good climb.
And eating yummy smoked chicken that mom makes us when we have completed a hard ride.
We've been graduating...
And taking pictures of our brother and his fianceƩ graduating.
And getting good news like we got into the University of Utah Dental school (yay Jordan!!!) and we got a 23 on our DAT (yay Kenzie!!!!)
We've been learning all about business and the importance of good signage and appearance and good weather, right Ben?
Finally, as always, we are playing in our river...not yet boating on the lake, but this is pretty good too...and hopefully lake boating is just around the corner.
Summer is off to a great start and there is so much more to come! Like Jordan and Molly's wedding in two weeks!!!!!!!! Stay tuned.









































No comments:
Post a Comment