Sunday, January 11, 2026

Random stuff from fall 2025

Brad brought me down a EMT mountain bike trail and while I'm sure he felt like I complained too much and I know he thought I was too cautious, I survived.  I know, it's an accomplishment...and the day was so BEAUTIFUL.  Here's a few pics.



Right after we hustled to get some senior pictures of Jake.  I truly cannot believe he is a senior already!  Here's my favorite one me giving him a piggy back ride while he's reading a book about feminism so he will look smart...or funny more likely.  So Jake.

The fall was stunning here.  So stunning that I couldn't help but snap pictures whereever I could get them.  These are a couple of my favorites.



Jake went to homecoming...not with a date but with his friends.  Check out this handsome boy.


Also my parents came to visit this fall.  Here are a couple of cute pictures of me with them up on the top of our property.




Mom has a lot more of these pictures but she never sent them to me, so this is what will have to do.

The rest of the fall pics truly deserve individual posts...so that it for the random stuff.
















No comments:

Post a Comment