Saturday, April 11, 2026

A sweet surprise

I;'m volunteering to help the peewee wrestling club this year.  One morning I went to post something to the club page on facebook and found old pictures of some of the kids I knew.  I thought to myself, I wonder if any pictures of my kids are on here from when they were young and, sure enough, after a short search, I found pictures of Ben, Riley and Jake.  These pictures warm my heart so much I have to share them here.  Crazy how these little boys became great athletes and young men.  Time passes so quickly...you blink and it's gone. 


















I just love these.  I wish I could than whoever took them.  They bring back a rush of tender memories and remind me of the tenacity of my boys to stick through it all those years.

To you paretns of peewee wrestlers, the early years are so hard!  You have to spend so much time in the gym.  Your children will probably lose...a lot, more than you think.  They will want to quit.  You will want to quit.  Don't quit.  Push through.  Keep your head up.  It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment