Just a few quick updates about us since wrestling has ended. Like I said earlier I'm helping with the peewee club. The other day Jake and I went and helped with the peewee tournament in Durango. My favorite kids to watch are the little ones. They are hilarious. At one point a kid posed as a super hero before running toward his opponent to attempt a take down. Another kid cried every time before all of his matches and then won 5 of the 6 anyway.
Ben came home for his spring break for a visit to us. It was great to see him. He and Jake and Dad had a lot of fun back country skiing, moutain biking and hanging out with me.
Oh, and Brad broke his thumb on the back country skiing trip. That was a bummer.
Also, during spring break we found a cancer growing on Blue. We had to cut it out. Brad had to do the surgery with a broken thumb. Blue's tail is now docked.
Riley didn't vist us because he went to Alaska to back country ski there. Cool for him! And then he went to Georgia to present a research paper he helped with and got to meet my Aunt Tena for the first time who took him out to dinner. Thanks Tena!
Since then, Brad has been healing. I had spring break with the kids which will be a separate post and I have been riding and hiking and weightlifting like always. Oh, and playing mahjong to make friends now that I'll soon be an empty nester and will need more to do.





.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment