Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuckered Out

I think Jake missed his nap today. We were taking a family walk and Jake sits down and decides he will not walk any further. So Dad picks him up, slings him on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and seconds later he is asleep, as sound asleep as if her were in his own bed. (And the green on his face is not mud or grass or anything like that, it's marker. He's taken to drawing on himself lately. I guess that's better than on my walls.)

4 comments:

  1. A little green goatee never hurt anyone. I bet he is going to wake up with a headache. You got to figure that sleeping upside down would cause that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! It sure doesn't look comfortable though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie. I love how kids can literally fall asleep anywhere and in nearly any position. Tell Brad Happy Birthday today. We'll try to remember to call later tonight when he is home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic! That picture is hilarious. He has got to be pretty heavy these days. I know Josh is. Brad must have some super human strength to carry him like that.

    ReplyDelete