So for application purposes (endo residencies, something we are seriously contemplating but a topic I am not going to speak of at the moment) I am browsing the internet trying to find the address for the Idaho Falls Fire Department. Upon clicking on the city departments/fire department link a page pops up with a picture of guess who?
Yes, it is Brad! Hah! Never mind that he has not been a firefighter for oh....8 years now! Oh that makes me laugh. You may ask how I know it is Brad, well I'd know that profile anywhere...oh and we have that picture framed in our office. I must go and find Brad and tell him of his fame:)
It's cause he's so hot! And the fire was hot too. Nice combination!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's a dentist. But part of me likes picturing him still as a fireman! He's just the hero type.
Best of luck with future decisions! We hope the best for all of you.
That is an awesome picture...albeit a little scary too.
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny- how does it feel to be married to someone who is soo famous?!!
ReplyDeleteCorey's friend just left Boise to take over a practice in Elko. They couldn't make it there either. But he was also looking at a practice in Logandale. I think they are still looking there- just a suggestion!!