Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A true conversation

Me to Riley: Flush your toilet.


Riley to me: Oh Mom, the little spiders are in there and they ALWAYS flush my toilet for me.


Me to Riley: How do you know the spiders flush your toilet?

Riley to me: When I go back in there Mom the toilet is always flushed.

Me to Riley: I'm the one who flushes your toilet Riley. It's always me who flushes your toilet. Please flush your toilet.

Riley to me: Nope, it's the spiders. Don't you worry, they'll take care of it Mom.

4 comments:

  1. I would be a little freaked out by giant spiders that can flush the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been called many things by my children, but never "a little spider." Funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same problem around our house- I think my kids would be scared if they thought it was spiders though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT should be submitted to Reader's Digest. You could get $50 for it, at least!!!!! Sooooo FUNNY! Hardy har!

    ReplyDelete