Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family photos

Brad and I took our own family photos today and I thought I'd post some that I really liked.









These last two I have to add because you can see that we were not without our usual altercations throughout the process.

Riley hurting Jake in some way.

And Jake getting him back:)

Not too bad for a $150 digital camera, a tripod and Brad as the amateur photographer.  Which do you like the best?

7 comments:

  1. I like all of them... especially the fighting ones. But my favorite is the one with the tree branch arching over you (I think it's the 5th one). I might crop it in just a bit closer... I also like the one right after it - where you're all sitting on a log. And now I'm liking the one on the bridge, too. So in the end, I'm not very helpful. A good collage frame would be perfect so you could show off all of them because they're all great! Tell Brad he could come and take our family picture any time! You guys are up for a visit, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed!!! I had just decided that we wouldn't have time to take family pictures in time to mail for Christmas cards. I can't even keep up with the kids' individual pictures anymore. My favorite is the picture on the bridge where Riley is posing like Mr. GQ and Jake is sticking out is toungue. I love the fall colors! (This post says it is from Rick, but it is just Bonni this time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved them all. The fall colors are so pretty. I actually like the 2nd picture the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilike 2, 5, 6, and the kids in the tree. Good looking photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty impressive for doing it on your own- I need a tripod!!! I like the one of where you are all sitting. And the fighting ones too, those are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really amazing. Nice job guys. Beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so good. I love the colors! I like number 2 the best.

    ReplyDelete