Friday, June 10, 2011

B-days past and present

I saw this post where a Mom interviewed her child at the end of first grade and I thought that would be a great idea to do every birthday.  I've been wondering what I was going to post about the birthdays, Kenzie's and Jordan's when I saw that, so here are my interviews.  I also decided to do Ben's as I missed his completely even with pictures because we had just recently moved to our new location.

Ben, age 7:

I am really good at:  basketball and motorcycling.
I like to:  play and swim.
My favorite thing to learn at school:  bubble day (where you get to do all sorts of stuff with water and soap).
One person that makes me laugh:  my daddy.
One word that describes me:  LOOOOOUUUUUUUUUD!!!!!
I am really happy when:  reading to Riley and Jake.
I am really sad when:  My brother beats me up.
My favorite book:  My Little Sister Hugged an Ape.
My favorite Movie:  Star Wars.
My favorite place to visit:  the ocean.
My favorite school subjuct:  Art.
My favorite time of year:  my birthday because Mom lets me play on the computer.
My favorite toy/game:  light sabers.
My greatest fear:  the dark.
What makes me mad:  when my brothers and sister gang up on me.
My favorite sport:  basketball/football
I like my Dad because:  he makes a lot of stuff for me and he works hard for us.
I like my Mom because:  she's not strict. (Is that a good answer????)
I like my family because:  they play with me.

Mckenzie, age 9:

I am really good at: reading.
I like to: play on the swings.
My favorite thing to learn at school:  history.
One person that makes me laugh is:  Jacob.
One word that describes me is:  bookworm.
I am  really happy when:  Summer comes.
I am really sad when: relatives leave after visiting us.
My favorite book:  The Goose Girl.
My favorite movie:  I Dream of Jeannie.
My favorite place to visit:  relative's houses.
My favorite school subject: music.
My favorite time of the year:  my birthday.
My favorite toy/game:  Mouse Trap.
My greatest fear:  Mom punishing me from reading for a week.
What makes me mad:  my brothers.
My favorite sport:  basketball.
I like my Dad because:  he works hard for the family and he's crazy and fun.
I like my Mom because:  she's nice and makes good food (most of the time).
I like my family because:  my family can get real sweet sometimes.

Jordan, Age 11:

I am really good at: dirtbiking.
I like to: go on trips with my Dad.
My favorite thing to learn at school:  Social Studies.
One person who makes me laugh:  my friend, Cory.
One word that describes me: cool.
I am really happy when: when I get to ride my motorcycle.
My favorite book:  Lord of the Rings.
My favorite movie:  Robin Hood.
My favorite place to visit:  Moab.
My favorite school subject:  Reading.
My favorite time of the year:  when school ends.
My favorite toy/game:  xbox.
My greatest fear:  getting lost.
What makes me mad:  my sister trying to make me mad.
My favorite sport:  football.
I like my Dad because:  he's awesome.
I like my Mom because: she's smart.
I like my family because:  they're cool.


1 comment:

  1. Punishing you child by taking away reading, man, that's cutting below the belt!! That cracks me up. Amazing how big these kids are.

    ReplyDelete