Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jordan's first Moab trip with Dad

You may have noticed that a lot of Jordan's birthday interview answers had to do with dirtbiking and Moab.  In May, Jordan got to go on his first big boy ride with Dad and the guys in Moab, Utah.  He loved every minute of it...






Well, almost every minute of it...
according to Dad, this was taken right after Jordan had been lost by himself for about an hour.  I know, we've heard the story of 127 hours and yes, Brad did freak out, but all's well that ends well and there will be many more rides to come.

3 comments:

  1. and maybe a gps chip embedded in his wrist :_)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he got one on one time with his Dad. Those are always nice! I am glad that he had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is that looks really dirty, fun, but dirty. Good thing he was found and even better that you probably weren't there.

    ReplyDelete