| (Oreo cookie leftovers on face and all) |
I am really good at: playing games with my brothers and sister and Lego Star wars.
I like to: catch bugs.My favorite thing to learn at school: centers (fun things you do like painting/playing with potato heads/playing with blocks).
One person that makes me laugh: Jacob.
One word that describes me: friendly.
I am really happy when: I get to go to the pool.
I am really sad when: my brothers and sister hurt me.
My favorite book: SkippyJon Jones and the Dinosaur Bones.
My favorite movie: Despicable Me.
My favorite place to visit: my Grandma and Grandpa’s house (both sets).
My favorite school subject: technology.
My favorite time of year: the summer.
My favorite toy/game: Batman
My greatest fear: rattle snakes
What makes me mad: when my brother ditches me.
My favorite sport: football.
I like my dad because: he lets us ride motorcycles.
I like my mom because: she’s nice.
I like my family because: they’re my best friends.
You can't ask for better best friends, even if they ditch you or hurt you. But they let you ride motorcycles and are nice. Sounds good to me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Riley! We love you.
ReplyDelete