First, proper attire is required: boots for kicking, gloves for punching and hood up...just to look cool.
Before you begin, make sure the bag is balanced.
Assess your opponent (the bag) carefully and respect it's size, it is bigger than you think.
An air punch of two may help to prepare you for the true impact of fist and punching bag.
Wind up for the punch
and be sure to follow through after impact.
If all else fails and frustration sets in when the bag will not move...
try a good head butt to the bag. Sometimes it is more effective than the fist.








It's probably just his stress release for having to be the youngest and putting up with everyone else. You gotta let it out somehow, right?!
ReplyDeleteLove it! it mad me laugh out loud. But also got me thinking....I am serious can you buy little kid punching bags. I think Josh needs one so he doesn't take out his frustration and anger on Kelsee and I.
ReplyDelete