Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jake, Age 4

I am really good at: songs, toys and playing.
I like to: play with cars.
My favorite thing to do at the park:  slide and swing.
One person that makes me laugh:  Morgan Murrow because she teases me. (A friend of Riley and Ben)
One word that describes me: Fun.
I am really happy when: I get to go to the park.
I am really sad when: my brothers don't let me play with them.
My favorite book: Cowboy Sam
My favorite movie: Cars 2
My favorite place to visit: the Carters house. (Some good family friends)
My favorite time of the week:  When I get to go with Mommy to Ben's class where she volunteers.
My favorite time of year: my birthday.
My favorite toy/game: Joker and Batman.
My greatest fear: coyotes.
What makes me mad: when my brothers destroy my play house.
My favorite sport: swimming.
I like my dad because: he makes good coffee cake.
I like my mom because: she carried me when I was little.  (He'd still like me to, but I tell him all the time he is too big now.)
I like my family because: they take me swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment