This week's walk down memory lane features: Mckenziem, age 1 and Jordan, age 3
Location: Moutain Green, Utah (at Aunt Anjee's and Uncle Jeremy's reception)
It's hard to believe that they were ever so small.
I don't remember why McKenzie had the bruise on her head, it seems like 1 year olds who are just learning to walk always have bruises somewhere, doesn't it? McKenzie got a lot of attention that day. What one year old girl wouldn't dressed up in such finery? I remember being so happy when she was little that her hair was curly, it was so easy to do. All I had to do was get some mousse, scrunch it, clip a barrette in and all was done. No curls today though...maybe her hair will be like mine and get curlier as she gets older. I love how this picture captures the toddler waddle.
The photographer caught some great pictures of Jordan too.
He seems to be telling everyone here that he's done being dressed up and he's ready to play.
Someone found some cool sunglasses for him and that seemed to fix his bad mood. Are there any problems a pair of pink and aqua sunglasses can't fix? I think not.




Man, they were little and so dang cute. (BTW, my 1 year olds never have bruises... anywhere. ever)!!
ReplyDelete