Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Reflections 1/15/2012

I have 5 minutes or less to write this post as Brad's breakfast is about to be served up and he hates when I make them all wait.

We went to an indoor pool as a family on Monday(Brad had the day off) to celebrate the kids last day off from school.  Two great water slides, a lazy river and a water slide for the little tyke like Jake made the day a big success. 

Conversation with Jake this week when in costume (as the dark knight of course) on a day when our high temperature was only 22 degrees.

Me: Jake, put a coat on.

Jake: Batman doesn't need a coat, Mom.


Of course, Batman doesn't need a coat.  What was I thinking.

Riley is really enjoying breaking up words into phonetic sounds and spelling.  So much so that when he speaks to me he refers to me as either:  mmm-aaah-mmmm or M-O-M.  I respond with Yes, rrrr-I-llll-eee or R-I-L-E-Y.  It's mutually beneficial to address each other in this manner.


I have a new love. 


Seriously, anyone with lots of hard floor needs to get this.  It's a Bissell PowerEdge  Hard Floor vacuum.
While it's not perfect (is there anything out there that is?), it does a much better job at getting all the dust up than any broom I've ever had.  It is cleaning miracle.  I want to try the Bissell steam and sweep hard floor cleaner to save myself some time, but I'm scared that it really won't work.  Has anyone ever tried this product?
Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner, 46B4


My husband is calling, breakfast is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment