Sunday, September 28, 2014

One last hurrah

I know you've seen a lot of skiing pictures from us this summer, but I'm going to post one last set.  Brad and I pulled the kids out of school a little early and took the boat out for the last day of the season this Friday.  It was the perfect day.

I caught Jordan on camera making a few good cuts.

 

He got so close to touching his hip to the water on this one that he didn't quite pull it off.


We got some good barefooting sequences of Brad:
















Don't ask me why he does that.  I think he must be a glutton for pain.

Since I couldn't ski because of my hamstring I got some good tubing in with the kids.

Kenzie enjoyed the chance to shove me off every time that she could.


Getting me back for all those mean mommy moments I guess.

Everyone got to try the wake board for the first time


And we did get some candid shots of the day...well, maybe not so candid but at least some that weren't of the skiing.







And one last one to finish the season off


To end today's post I'll leave you with my favorite quote from the family proclamation.

"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities."





No comments:

Post a Comment