He can play defense,
rebound,
and even dribble a little.
Now, if I could just teach him how to shoot...I think he'd be pretty famous, don't you?
Speaking of Harley, Harley is named after Brad's grandfather who is deceased. Recently, Brad's parents brought up a chair that used to be his grandfather's. One day while we were cleaning we put the recliner outside. Within minutes, we found this:
like he's owned it all along. We hope Grandpa Belt (Harley) is happy with Harley's new favorite spot to be.
Just in time for Halloween the tarantulas have decided to come back out. We found this in our garage just the other day.
The kids are more accustomed to seeing them now and are willing to take close-up shots right next to one.
Harley's not so sure of them though.
Brad put it in a bucket to save for the kids. When they went to play with the spider in the evening, it had escaped. We're hoping it didn't escape into the house.
And finally, a picture I just had to take.
Really, how often do you get to see them like that, right Moms? It just warms my heart to look at it.
I would die if I found spiders like that!!
ReplyDelete