- Wrestling. Between Jordan and Ben a lot of time is being spent on the wrestling mat. A lot of character is being built as my boys see they can run 4 miles straight up the mountain and then back down again. I'm so glad they have a coach who has raised the bar and expects them to be, as my boys constantly quote to me, "champs not chumps" in all aspects of their lives. I'm so glad they get to do these things together. And yes, Jordan is always looking out for Ben.
- Practicing. The piano. The guitar. Songs. There's been a lot of music at our house as we are all learning the guitar and most are learning the piano. And, of course, here we must mention the ever present background music of McKenzie practicing one of her many songs she is working on. When she is gone I miss it. And she's gone a lot this week putting in 5 hours or more of practice a day getting ready for their musical, "Big Fish", that opens this week.
- Cycling. Fall is always a good time for the boys to get out together on their motorcycles and ride. Luckily, we have had the perfect mixture of rain and sunshine to make for "epic" riding conditions this fall. And my fall bicycle rides, with the colors and the river have been so scenic. I will miss my rides when the road is covered in ice this winter.
- Anticipating. The release of The 2nd film of the "Mockingjay" on November 20th. I will see it in the theater.
- Reading."Below stairs" Much better than watching "Downtown Abbey" in my opinion and very educational so far.
- Watching. Justified, season 4 (I think?) Well, at least Brad is. And Finding Nemo today. The dental references still make me laugh so hard. Here's my favorite scene. You know what's funny? I know what a hedstrom and k file are.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
What are we up to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment