Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ben, Birthday interview

Ben, age 12

Favorite color: blue-green
Favorite food:  a good hamburger
Favorite treat:  Fudge jumbles
Favorite school subject:  math
Favorite sport: wrestling
Favorite hobby:  dirt biking
Favorite movie this year:  Zootopia
Favorite book:  Lord of the Rings
Favorite animal:  monkey
Favorite song:  Handlebars
Favorite restaurant: Three peaks deli
Favorite vegetable: tomato  
Favorite fruit: apple
Favorite place to visit:  Bishop Phillip's house
A place he wants to visit someday:  Alaska  
Best friend: Jacob Fenberg
Favorite thing to do with his brothers and sister: Water ski
Favorite thing to do with Dad: dirtbike
Favorite thing to do with Mom: talk
Where he wants to go to college: BYU-Idaho
Where he wants to serve a mission:  Argentina
He wants to learn how to: wrestle like a champion
His greatest talent: riding a dirt bike 
Some other things Ben does well: wrestling, rock climbing, water skiing, snow skiing, back country skiing, school
Ben wonders about:  Deep questions about God like do we have a Heavenly Mother
Ben misses:  our old monument rental and the land around it.
Something that makes Ben nervous is: Someone thinking I am dishonest.  
Something that makes Ben happy is:  Being around my family.
The age that Ben looks forward to being is: The age that I am.  If I hurry life along I won't get to sit back and enjoy it.

Ben just recently took 2nd in middle school wrestling regionals as a 6th grader! 

No comments:

Post a Comment