Yes, this birthday interview is a little late but remember, better late than never. I tried to mix up the birthday interview questions up a little to help us get to know Ben better.
Who is your favorite band or solo artist? My middle school jazz band.
(Yes, that's a link...go listen!!!)
What do you see yourself doing five years from now? Going to college with my brother.
What do you do when you feel bored? I go and play at my tree house. It's super fun! There's a peg board, a swing and a slide. Soon there will be a climbing wall too.
Who is your hero and Why? My dad. He's awesome, why else?
Do you have a favorite movie? Lord of the Rings.
What music make you particularly happy? Rock songs by groups like Metallica and Beastie Boys. They make me feel huge like I can lift the world.
How do you handle stress? I'm like brap, brap, brap and then I'm like ski, ski, ski and then I'm like pedal, pedal, pedal and then I'm like climb, climb, climb and then I'm like wrestle, wrestle, wrestle. (I think that means that he does something active to release stress.)
Do you like to read? "Hey Dad, do I like to read?" Brad from the other room, "Ya." Ben again, "Then...ya, I like to read."
What qualities do you admire in other people? Kindness.
How would you describe your own personality? I am pretty relaxed, fun, and outgoing. I am very persistant. I am very careful with who I share myself with. To people I know I am really open and to people I don't know I am really closed.
What are you proud of yourself for? How far I've come in wrestling.
Would you want to be famous? No.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes. I was team captain on my wrestling team this year.
What is your favorite family recipe? Fudge Jumbles (that's a fudge/oatmeal cookie)
What are your favorite family traditions? Everyone saying what we are thankful for on Thanksgiving.
What career or job do you want to have one day? Dentist.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? It depends on the season.
What makes you laugh? Uh, funny stuff like James Corden or my dad when he's just being funny/crazy to make us all laugh (which happens a lot at our house).
What makes you angry? When I feel like I can't say my own views because if I do, no one will be friends with me and girls won't like me. (Our family is pretty conservative and our community pretty liberal, so this is what he is referring to).
What makes you most afraid? Mountain Lions.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Everything except for what I don't do.
What is your favorite color? Blue-green, like the color of my eyes. How do I know this? I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror. (Yes, he said that...Ha!)
What do you dream about? Random things. Like once I was an alien and Riley was my enemy and we were in a helicopter fighting each other. It was a really weird dream. (Not what I was asking but interesting...so I'll take it.)
What would your perfect day look like? I would wake up at 9 in the morning and eat an omelette made by you, Mom. Then we'd go mountain bike riding, kayaking and rock climbing to end the day. For dinner I would eat a juicy hamburger grilled by Dad and watch an action movie with hot babes in it...like the Saint (yes, Brad had him watch the Saint with Val Kilmer in it and Ben thought it was GREAT!).
Happy birthday Ben! So glad you are one of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment