Ben and Jordan finally reach the top and are enjoying the beautiful view.
Brad descended the mountain first to show the boys the path.
Jordan followed Ben down to make sure he got down safely.
Here's Ben coming down a 50 degree slope. In case you don't know, according to Ben that's "steeper than crap." Of course, I don't really know that crap is steep at all...but there you have it, so the picture is pretty true to the terrain. Also according to Ben, just after this turn he fell....in a no fall zone. Luckily, he didn't come away without any injury.
This is Brad skiing out of the couloir.
And here is the final picture of their adventure with Ben skiing down to meet Brad and Jordan.
And finally here a video here, here and here of Jordan as he's skiing.
Now that I'm to the end of this, I see I should do each post in a new blog. So here's to one adventure and now here's to two more.
No comments:
Post a Comment