What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I guess I would be on a mission for the church.
What do you do when you feel bored? I find something to do I guess...like read, or work on dirtbikes, or lift or play games with Riley and Jake.
Who is your hero and Why? Dadders because he is always pushing me.
Do you have a favorite movie? End of Watch. It made me cry. It has a lot of swearing though.
What music make you particularly happy? Classic rock
How do you handle stress? I put on music and get to work on something.
Do you like to read? Yes, but it's hard to find time. My favorite book is Dracula.
What qualities do you admire in other people? Kindness, strength, resilience.
How would you describe your own personality? Intelligent, strong, funny and kind. I try really hard to hang out with good people. And if I could describe myself in one word it would be HUGE.
What was your worst moment this year? I have two. When Jordan left that was terrible. Also, when I was cutting weight for wrestling mid-season and the practices were getting harder and they cut my hair and I kept losing matches. I lost out right away three tournaments in a row.
What did you learn from those hard times? I learned that wrestling is hard, cutting weight sucks and I won't cut weight ever again unless I'm forced to. I learned that you just have to push through with wrestling. With Jordan I learned what a huge part of my life he was and what a good influence he was. You don't realize how much you miss someone until they are gone.
What was your best moment/moments this year? Skiing Tomahawk Basin with Jordan and Dad.
What made it so great? Being up on the top of the mountain with Dad and Jordan and the skiing was amazing.
What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year? I'm most proud of making it through wrestling season and showing up to every single day of practice. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who did that. I'm proud of the fact that I never gave up even though I wrestled some pretty tough wrestlers. I just kept working hard.
What are some of your goals for this next year? I want to get all As like a genius. I want to qualify for state. I want to kiss a girl, preferably a hot one, like 9 on the scale of 1 to 10. I want to get my turtle roll in barefoot skiing. I want to ride as fast as Phillips when he is riding fast. I want to squat 300 lbs. by the end of the summer.
Would you want to be famous? No.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes.
What is your favorite family recipe? Still Fudge Jumbles and your German Chocolate Cake is pretty good too.
What are your favorite family traditions? I like the elf that passes out Christmas gifts on Christmas. I like making cinnamon rolls on conference weekend. I like our summer campfires in the backyard.
What career or job do you want to have one day? Dentist or engineer. Maybe orthodontist.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? I really like spring skiing but I like boat trips too and dirt biking.
What makes you laugh? My family and wrestling team.
What makes you angry? Not getting enough sleep ever. How you can't really say what you want at school when it comes to political beliefs because it might affect your grades.
What makes you most afraid? Time because it is moving so fast.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Wrestling and doing my extreme outdoor sports.
What is your favorite color? Blue or Green, but natural not artificial. What do you mean by that? Like the color of the sky or blueberries or the color of trees.
What do you dream about? Being a good person who is successful and drives a stingray corvette and has a wife who is super hot her whole life but not high maintenance or stuck-up.
What would your perfect day look like? It would start out with a good night's sleep. I went to bed at 10:30 the night before. I wake up at 7:30. I would eat coffee cake and cinnamon rolls with lots of milk for breakfast. Then, I would spend 6 hours on a ski trip with my best buddies, Dad and my brothers, but Jake isn't there yet because he's still not able to go on a trip that long and we don't want to kill him. Jordan's there too. Then, we get to the trailer and go dirtbike on perfect loamy dirt which I've only gotten to do once. Jake is on the dirtbike ride and Phillips too. Lots of action in sandwashes on the bikes. Then we go home and we eat hamburgers, in which Dad waits for me to eat the meal. We eat German Chocolate cake and then finish off with a good movie like Princess Bride or Napoleon Dynamite or End of Watch, Infinity War.
Is there anything else you want to say before we sign off from the interview? I really want a girlfriend. Since I don't have one though I'll have to keep skiing with Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment