We got a pool table. It's always been Brad's dream to have one. The good about the pool table is my kids are on their devices less. The bad is that they also are doing dishes less and staying up later. I am going to have to make some hard fast rules like: 1. No playing before dishes are done. 2. No playing before 9:00 am and 3. No playing after 10 pm.
Also, now I have to get rid of my old couches and figure out seating in this room with a pool table.
Ben had a wrestling tournament. He placed 6th but didn't wrestle great to be honest. He should have placed in the top 3 at least. The kid he beat pretty easily last weekend took second. He didn't wrestle him. Ben finished with 3 wins, 2 losses. Oh well, that's the way the wrestling sport goes. I swear each tournament takes five years off my life with the way they make my heart race. If Ben could just pin people faster and never make mistakes it would be much easier on me.




No comments:
Post a Comment