Sunday, November 15, 2020

Random pics from the phone

 So, this last week we went back to having school at home.  Coronavirus cases are up and the local health agencies are concerned about overwhelming the local hospitals.  I do understand that line of reasoning, but the risk of being shutdown again is so depressing and discouraging.  I hope we don't get to that point.

Just a few shots from the week.


Here's my boys getting in one last mountain bike before the weather gets too cold and the snow sticks and stays.  We are hoping to get in one last week of good weather before the trails get shut down for the winter.



Kenzie headed out with a group of friends to Las Vegas to get away with from the suppression she is feeling from coronavirus in Provo.  I think it was a good break.



Final picture of my Benny with the kitten.  This is the last surviving kitten we had.  5 of the 6 kittens died because of Feline leukemia.  I guess our mama cat had it and passed it onto her kittens which makes them especially vulnerable as kittens.  This one we named the professor.  We'll see if he lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment