We have some real local treasures around here. One of those treasures is Lake Lemon. It's a motorless lake. It used to allow motor boats on it but doesn't anymore. So what do we do when we are at lemon? We row, swim and paddle:
Yes, Brad built this sculling boat to he and I could scull together. It's beautiful.
Yes, he bought me my own sculling boat because I love to row. It was one of the nicest and most thoughtful gifts he's given me. I've had a lot of beautiful moments on the lake rowing this summer.
Yes, while Molly and Jordan were here we gave them a try at our sculling boats. Guess who was a natural? I will give you a clue, it wasn't Jordan.
Also at Lemon we climb with friends like the Dugans, Jeremy and Ryan.
Riley on the wall climbing.
Riley and Jake climbing at the same time different routes. You can hardly see Jake, he's hidden by the tree on the right.
Love Riley's smile and love it when he is doing something he loves with people he loves.
Riley belaying Brad while Brad climbs.
Riles on the rock again.
Ryan belaying his dad, Jeremy.
Jake getting ready to rock climb:





No comments:
Post a Comment