Kenzie and I got a chance to go out and visit my parents. All my siblings were there too. Wish I had pictures of everyone together. :/ I am the WORST at that.
Kenzie an I took a trip to Friday harbor our first day in Anacortes and saw some cool marine animals in addition to some beautiful scenery.
I always feel like, next to Brad, I'm not adventurous enough so I though Kenzie and I would take a tour and go sea kayaking. Not gonna lie...I thought it would be a lot scarier and more exciting than it was but we did see a lot of porpoises and that was pretty cool. Next time I'm not going to go with a guide or go out for so long...or maybe I won't sea kayak again ever...it's kind of boring. But the pictures look cool.
Went out for breakfast together down town one morning and saw this huge chess see that I made Kenzie take a picture with. Isn't she cute?
My sister, Anjee, who is not a dog person, walking my other sister's dog, Daisy. I thought it was a cute picture of Anjee so I included it.
Finally, a picture my sister or mom caught of me walking the beaches at Washington park.


No comments:
Post a Comment