We all like to mountain bike. One time in the summer we do a pretty difficult climb. Some of us did it twice. The first time it was me, Brad, Ben, Jake and Riles. Ben hadn't ridden in a long time but said it was okay because I was going so it would be a slow ride. :/ It's okay. I am slow....but that being said, I do make it up so I'm okay with being called slow.
The second time, with Jordan and Molly visiting us, it was only the boys. They punished Jordan, but Jordan refused to be punished and made it up just the same. Love this picture of all of them together. What awesome men! Proud to be their Momma and wife.
They had a few mechanical issues. Riley had a flat and Jake had a broken frame. With some magic though they fixed both issues enough to make it back down. Molly, Kenzie and I had hiked up to the water fall at Falls Creek and down again and had waited about an hour before we saw them. They were glad to meet us back at the truck in the end.
A picture of the organizer glad to have everyone back down safely.










No comments:
Post a Comment