The fall colors here are just beautiful. Today we decided to get out and go on a drive to enjoy the beauty of the area we live in. Fortunately, we were all together. Unfortunately, our camera didn't work and, even more unfortunately, I didn't bring my iPhone because I'm trying to show my children that I don't always need to have it around. So...not very many pictures are available but I will share the few I have.
On our way to Ouray we stopped at Andrew's Lake and hiked to where we could see the top of Snowden and Naked Lady couloir (Brad's always scouting the mountains for next season's back country trips he will be taking with the boys). We got two pictures and then found out the camera's battery was dead :/
Fortunately, we had a charger in the car and a port to charge it so we thought we'd try it on our second stop on our trip.
Unfortunately, it didn't charge enough and that was the only picture we captured...but fortunately, Brad did have his phone and we got this.
Unfortunately, Jake was closing his eyes.
We stopped at Box Canyon, hiked a little then went to Maggie's; our favorite burger joint.
On the way home, we also hiked a little (while scouting some different couloirs like bear couloir and sultan couloir and traverse couloir). Fortunately, this time I didn't care if the boys saw my phone or not. I was going to get some pictures.










No comments:
Post a Comment