Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Family

 I just got these photos from my mom from when we visited in July.   Most, if not all of these were taken on Washington beach.


My beautiful daughter and friend:


A rare picture of Kenzie and me that isn't a selfie:


Right after Kenzie and I got off the plane (5 am flight) we (my sisters, Kelsie, Kenzie and I)  went to see my old young woman's leader, Diane Anderson because she had been in hospice.  Here's a pciture of us all togther.  I know Sister Anderson will hate it, but....it's not often you get everyone together like this.

A picture of Mom, Anjee and I at Washington Park.


A picture of just the women of the family.


I guess we decided to try a more sophisticated pose.


Missing just one sibling in this (Rick)


He was there, just not at Washington Park.  Here's a picture of him with Dad and little Ricky.  We're going to entitle it the three Rickys.


And one with Mom too.


And finally, two more of the whole family.


No comments:

Post a Comment