Been going on a lot of hikes lately. The wildflowers are so beautiful right now. You try and capture their beauty but sometimes pictures just aren't enough.
Molly and Jordan came to our house for their open house/party here. Molly's mom, Karen, came to visit too. We went on one of my favorite hikes the morning of the open house, Cascade Creek. Ignore the date on the pictures. My camera was set wrong. It is 2023.
A couple of days later, Jordan wanted to take Molly to see some high mountain Lakes. So Jordan, Jake, Molly, Kenzie and I hiked Ice Lakes together. The color of the far lake was amazing!
The following Friday/Saturday Ben and Riley went with some friends to go summit another of our local mountains, Twilight, making a 22 mile round trip hike with camping gear.
That same Saturday Brad, Jake and I were at a peak across the way, Engineer, only we were mountain biking.
And just yesterday Riley, Jake, Brad and I took on Snowden. However, only Jake, Brad and Riley summitted. I missed the summit by about 150 feet. I got a little scared of the exposure and felt content with the distance I had come up to that point.
Also sunflowers are blooming.
And our yard is beautiful right now.












No comments:
Post a Comment