Monday, July 26, 2010

Want to see something pretty?

I've often wondered if I was just a wimp in highschool when I did this to myself playing basketball, needed crutches and was out for two weeks my sophomore season.




After the repeat injury, playing basketball, I've decided I definitely wasn't and I'm hoping two weeks is all it takes to recover this time.  The upside to all this is I got to ride in the electric shopping cart at Walmart.  (No need to say it.  I know you're jealous!!!!)


My favorite part was the, "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" sound it made as you backed up.  It gave Brad and I a good laugh:).


4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That looks horrible. I injured my ankle so many times in high school- did you pull a ligament? I am sorry, that has to be so sore and such a pain. I would be using that cart daily, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeegads! That looks painful. Really painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rode in one of those. Kind of fun. Kind of humiliating. And the beeping just made me feel like I was the fat semi truck in reverse! :) I could do without the beeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that looks painful. Both feet or just one? Hope it heals soon. I know how much you love running. Personally, I think you're nuts, ha, ha, but then I loved Jazzercize when I was your age. The bruising reminds me of the time I had an elementary games class in college and broke blood vessels in both shins--jumping rope too enthusiastically. Black and blue from the ankle to the knee. I looked as if I had been beaten. But you will heal, but be patient. two weeks might not be enough. How's that for optimism. You are in our prayers. Love Obo and Aba XOXOXOXO TO THE KIDLETS

    ReplyDelete