Riley just recently had a birthday and we celebrated in style. There's a place called Bounce here where they have a whole bunch of bounce houses/toys etc... Monday night, the day of his birthday, just happened to be 1/2 off admission so we all piled in the car and headed on down. After Riley insisted on have Little Ceasar's pizza (and who am I to argue when it's $5/pizza) and chocolate chip mint ice cream cake. Bounce was more fun than I expected and the pizza wasn't too bad (at least I didn't have to make it:). Happy birthday Riles!!!!!
This was a bouncy toy where you put on a suit, bounce toward the wall and the suit stuck to the wall. I thought I would give it a try too. It was pretty fun. Hard to get the suit unstuck though:)
The cars were a big hit with Riley and Jake
Obviously not the best action shots. I forgot to put my camera in sports mode:( This one was a bungy cord that snapped you back after you pulled the cord out as far it could go.
The boxing ring provided some good entertainment too.
Happy B-day Riley! This looks like a fun place. I love family outings like this one !
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Riley! It looks like the whole family had fun. What a cool place.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Riley! We are so far away from our birthday reminders--book, calendar, birthday chart--that I knew I would forget your bday. It looks as if you had a special, really fun day with your family. We are so busy taking care of your Texas cousins. Love to you, big boy. ABA and OBO
ReplyDelete