Friday, August 19, 2011

The mentality of my 11 year old boy

He's obsessed with Julian Smith ever since his cousin showed him the youtube videos over vacation.  "I MADE THIS FOR YOU!"

He loves his pens and pencils.  Last night he took out his pencil box to show me all his cool writing utensils.  Umm...yea Jordan.........that's really.....interesting.:)

Today he showed me his new "slideshow" he made with my camera. Here have a look at what he created. Oh, and I have him here beside me to be the commentator. Take it away Jordan.

With chinese accent, "Stick-em up caveman!"

"NEVER!!!!!!!"

Thud

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

"Ha!  Ha!  Who's laughing now, sucker!"

Again with chinese accent, "Whoa, you are stronger than I first thought caveman!"

Thump

"Now I will pick you up and throw you!"

"No, no not up there cave-man!"

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!"

"Darn it, Now I am stuck!"

"How will I ever get down?"

"How dare you pick on my friend!!!"

"Not in the nose, not in the nose!"

"How do you like being man-handled caveman?"

"That will show you!"
 
Thump.

"Meet my fist sucker!"

"Whoa!"

Crash!

Bang!

"****?????!!!!???***"

"And now, for the final blow!"

"That will teach him!"

"AAAAGGGGHHH!"

"I'm falling!!!!"

"Falling!"

"Fallen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment