- Sit down to a nice pancake breakfast made by my husband early this morning.
- Attend Church with my family
- Enjoy some fun family dog piling/tickling games with Brad, Jordan, Kenzie and Jake after church
- Prepare and eat a nice roast for lunch with my family
- Play a game of horse with my children
- Teach Riley a simple dribbling drill
- Teach Ben a simple shooting drill
- Throw the football with Kenzie, Ben and Riley
- Throw the football with Jordan
- Help Jake practice riding his bike
- Attend Priesthood Preview with Jordan
- Chow down with the family on some chili cheese fries my husband made (I know, not so healthy, but they sure tasted good.)
- Give my husband a neck rub
- Have a meaningful talk together with my husband, Jordan and Kenzie after the younger children had gone to bed.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Sunday Reflections 10/23/2011
Well, I didn't get to writing my blog as early as I would have liked to today but on this, one of the last beautiful fall days, I did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So True Chels!
ReplyDelete