What was your favorite thing that happened this last year?
Jordan: All the times I was able to Kayak with Dad this last spring.
McKenzie: I liked kissing boys (eyebrows are going up and down suggestively to see if she will get a reaction from me.)
What was the last movie you saw?
Jordan and McKenzie: Guardians of the Galaxy: vol. 1
What was the last movie that you loved and why?
Jordan: Guardians of the Galaxy: vol. 2 because it was HI-larious!
McKenzie: Rogue 1...cause I'm a Star Wars Nerd.
What is your favorite song and why?
Jordan: Sound of Silence by Disturbed cause it's just plain GOOD.
McKenzie: Old Pine by Ben Howard because the melody is calming and pretty.
Who are you in love with?
Jordan: Noone.
McKenzie: Hugh Jackman, Nick, etc...she's naming off as many boys as she can. Wait! Myself, because I am queen.
What do you wish you could own?
Jordan: a dog...a german shepherd puppy.
McKenzie: a lioness...because I am one.
What do you want your next vacation to be?
Jordan: Middle Fork of the Salmon.
McKenzie: I want to go to Scotland and roam the mountains in my bare feet with my sheep and the cold wind blowing through my hair. (She is saying this in her best Scottish accent.)
What are you most worried about?
Jordan: I don't have worries...Hakuna Matana
McKenzie: Leaving home, going to college and failing at life.
What is one amazing thing you expect to do next year?
Jordan: Place top five at state in wrestling.
McKenzie: Become thin and meet societies beauty standards.
What is your favorite recent memory?
Jordan: My birthday with my family.
McKenzie: Driving with mom. I love to make her freak out and grab the wheel.
What were the 3 top accomplishments from last year?
Jordan: Placing 5th at regionals in wrestling, getting a 3.8 in wrestling season, making a tile table fire pit in welding.
McKenzie: Performing [Title of Show], losing 20 lbs. and singing Stone Cold in front of a bunch of people.
What made you laugh the hardest recently?
Jordan: McKenzie coming downstairs in my hot dog boxers and having to wrestle them off her.
McKenzie: One of my Dad's jokes.
Who is Your Best Friend?
Jordan: Kaleb McMunn.
McKenzie: My momma or a Fenberg girl.
What are you best at? What do you think are you greatest assets and skills?
Jordan: dirtbiking. My greatest asset is my determination.
McKenzie: Expressing myself. My greatest asset and skill is my confidence and empowerment.
What are your life goals at the moment? Did you make any progress on them?
Jordan: To become a successful career man like a neurologist or dentist. Yes, I am working on keeping my grades up and becoming more organized.
McKenzie: To live my life to the fullest. Yes...I became a more daring and confident person and allowed myself to do things that I never would think to do.
What are your wishes for the upcoming year?
Jordan: To place at state in wrestling.
McKenzie: I want to live a healthier lifestyle.
What do you think you will be doing this time next year?
Jordan: Graduating.
McKenzie: Thanking my lucky stars that I got through all my hard classes I signed up for next year (two AP classes, honors language arts, honors math) and trying to get through the last week of school.
What do you think will change about you over the next year?
Jordan: I will be going to college.
McKenzie: I hope I am skinnier, smarter and more mature.
What is one piece advice would you give your future self?
Jordan: Don't give up!
McKenzie: Believe in yourself and project!
What is your purpose in life?
Jordan: to be awesome like my Dad and Mom.
McKenzie: I think overall, to enjoy life.
HAPPY 17 and 15 birthdays kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment