Jordan to all (and of course, shirtless and flexing his six pack): "Coughing has really made my abs look great."
Kenzie to me: "They can't send me home from camp for tank tops. I'll just stand outside the camp naked and stare at them all. That will make them all uncomfortable."
Me to YWs leader: "You may want to bring some Tshirts for Kenzie. I'm not positive, but I think she packed all tank tops."
Kenzie to YWs leader at camp: "Can I have a Tshirt? I'm actually having a good time and don't want to make anyone mad."
Kenzie to same YWs leader at camp by mid day: "I'm tired of being so righteous."
McKenzie to me after girls camp: "Next year will be so fun!"
Kenzie to me after our bike ride yesterday when I asked her what the temperature was: "Hot, like me, but hotter!"
Kenzie to me when driving around town yesterday seeing many out of state license plates, cause it's that time of year folks: "When I'm a tourist I'm going to do it right...white sunscreen on my nose, four fanny packs, and socks pulled up. Everyone will know I'M a tourist."
Kenzie to man who got mad and started yelling at Brad (because I had the windows rolled up) at boat ramp when we put in (remember she is only 5'3" but she's got a lot of spunk in her...I used to think it came from her Dad, but hearing the stories of my Grandma who recently passed, I'm thinking some of it came from my side too): "You want to go?" (Yes, she really said that to him. *sigh*)
And finally, Brad to all of us when he tried his new sleeping bag last night: "Now who's warm, huh? Who's doing the worm?" (Really, you should clink on that link. Watching a grown man do the worm in a sleeping bag is quite funny).
Oh, and a side note...I had a blog I wrote published on the Small Seed. You can read it here and I'll post it some time in October.
Just FYI, no blog post next week...we are headed to the Middle Fork of the Salmon as a family. Wish us luck, hopefully no injuries or helicopters this year. And...so excited to use the groover!
No comments:
Post a Comment