Sunday, April 12, 2020

Ben - 16

Who is your favorite band or solo artist?  Imagine Dragons.  My favorite song from them is Machine. (That's my favorite too!)

What do you see yourself doing five years from now?  I'll probably be coming home just off the mission and crushing Riley's hopes and dreams.

What do you do when you feel bored?  I beat up Riley because he annoys me.

Who is your hero and Why?  Jordan and Dadders because they are both champs.

Do you have a favorite movie?  Yes.  Interstellar and End of Watch.

What music makes you particularly happy?  Classic Rock like Tiny Dancer or La Grange.  I also like I'm So Humble by Adam Levine which isn't classic rock.

How do you handle stress?  Playing outside.  Dirtbiking, mountain biking, skiing and wrestling are all good releases for stress.

Do you like to read?  Yes.  My favorite books are Anything Worth Doing and Dune.

What qualities do you admire in other people?  Patience, work ethic, drive, the ability to think critically and the ability to dream.

How would you describe your own personality?  Nice, well-humored, playful and serious when working.  I am also an animal when I unleash the animal of course.

What was your worst moment this year?  There was a match where I was tied 4-4 with 30 seconds left in the 3rd period.  The ref gave me a stalling penalty.  That was bad.  I also don't like any of the fights I have gotten into with Dad.  It also sucked fighting with and losing my best friend this year.

What was your best moment/moments this year?  Running big rapids on the Middle Fork was great.  Also skiing one of the biggest Couliors in the area this past spring.

What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year?  Qualifying for and making top eight at state in wrestling.

What are some of your goals for this next year?  I want to get my weight up to a solid 168 and place top 4 at state next year in wrestling.  I want to continue to get straight As.  

Would you want to be famous?  Hmmm...well no, in the sense of being Hollywood famous, but being a famous athlete would be kind of cool.

Do you consider yourself a leader?  Yes. 

What is your favorite family recipe?  Fudge jumbles and hamburgers.

What are your favorite family traditions?  Chilling at the dinner table and talking with each other.  Also I like that we have a tradition of work hard, play hard.

What career or job do you want to have one day?  I wouldn't mind being a dentist, surgeon or engineer.

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?  Dirtbike.

What makes you laugh?    Dad.  Also funny shows/movies like The office

What makes you angry? Younger siblings.  Failing when I shouldn't.  Getting screwed by a referee, because yes you could always not put it in the hands of the ref but when you are wrestling an equal opponent a good ref is so important.

What makes you most afraid?  People acting stupidly without slowing down to think and the loss of our liberty.

What do you enjoy doing for fun?  Hanging out and playing.

What is your favorite color?  Blue and green.  They remind me of the outdoors...rivers, lakes, trees.

What do you dream about?  I dream about being successful in athletics, specifically wrestling but also things that contribute to wrestling.

What would your perfect day look like?  Either a day of skiing all day or dirtbiking all day or just a regular school day with wrestling and dinner.





1 comment: