Jordan arrived in Salt Lake like I said Sunday night. I still hadn't been given much information on when he was going to be home Sunday morning. I thought perhaps I was going to be getting in the car and traveling to Salt Lake. I was relieved when I finally found out his flight plans into Durango. I was so excited I screen shotted the flight. It was the second flight.
He did make it home on time and we were so excited to see him and talk with him about everything. It put one of my worries to rest just to see him.
So he has been the main celebration of this week.
As always, the boys went back country skiing, dirtbiking and snowmobiling this week. I don't have pictures. Only Brad does, so Brad please feel free to add.
A couple other fun things from this week. Kenzie and I went road cycling.
We made treats.
We went to the store and saw crazy outfits.
We found out that Alcohol and Cannabis stores are essential to society right now even though dental offices aren't.
And we went on walks with our dog.
It's good to have a dog right now and a family. And even though we are ordered to be home, it's kind of the best place to be.








No comments:
Post a Comment