It's what Riley wants to do on a calm, fall day. Actually he wants to run this with his kayak one day so they thought they'd do it in low water and warm weather with just life jackets to scout it out.
The first waterfall they have to jump into. It is 20 feet tall and a lot scarier looking than what the lens of the camera shows here.
Of course, they send it (Riley, Jake and Brad...although we have no pictures of Brad because he had the camera and I didn't want to carry it back with me because I didn't want to follow them down and I had to wade through water to get back to hike out and I thought I might slip and fall which I did...so it was good I didn't take the camera).
Notice Riley's in dry pants and Jake is in swim trunks. What a trooper Jake is. The camera wasn't out much but here are a few that Brad took when he was able to have it out. They loved the experience.
They made it out safely. I hiked out safely and met them at the bottom. Again, I always like proof of life that I was there so a few pics I took that afternoon.










No comments:
Post a Comment