In July I got to break away for a visit to see my Mom, Dad, sisters Anjee and Missy and brother Matt. It also happened to be my mom and Dad's family reunion so I got to see all of my aunts and uncles from my mom's side too which was so much fun. We also stopped by and saw my young Woman's leader, Sister Anderson, whom I love much. Just a few pictures I snapped while I was there.
A picture of the ocean on one of my runs at my Mom's and Dad's house.
Blackberry season was just starting! Yum!
A picture that my phone took accidentally but has my mom in it so I kept it. Plus, I love swinging.
My niece, Kelsey and I.
Sister Anderson, Anjee and I.
Always wishing I would take more pictures but that's just the way it is. It was so good to connect with family!





No comments:
Post a Comment