I love when I get college pics of my kids. I just want you to know that you are correct. None of these posts are chronologically correct but they are all from March to August and I'm doing more of theme posts now to get caught up. The theme, college pics of my kids. Some of these need an explanation so brief explanations to some.
The first batch got sent to our group chat from Kenzie. One night Molly convinced Ben to let him straighten his hair and well...this was the result. Kenzie couldn't help but compare him to some iconic figures from her life.
Ben really is a good sport. Also, here's a quick pic of a treasure Ben found at the thrift store. I mean...look at that shirt! WOW! is all I have to say.
Kenzie's friend Kace visited her at school this year and took a bunch of cool pics of Kenzie for me. I think they are pretty artsy. Thanks Kace.
My kids skiing together on the last ski day of the season.
And finally, another of Ben. Ben meet Ben,your cousin's son. Ben holding Ben. Benception.







No comments:
Post a Comment